Prabhu' blog

A blog detailing my business activities What i was upto and my notes and stuff... How to go about company and entrepreneurship

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Decision Making Tools

Attached are decision making tools which speed up process.
Try to use them . My favourites are six thinking hats (cool one to get different perspectives). Check out whether you are familiar with all the processes listed below


Brainstorming
Ideas writing
Disney method
Setting well formed outcomes
Mind MappingĀ®
Lateral thinking
Six thinking hats
Decision trees
Ishikawa fishbone diagrams
Force field analysis
Future pacing

1 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Ramachandran.C.V. said...

These are a good list of decision making tools that you have listed. These tools help in breaking down complex problems to simple blocks which can be tackled individually more effectively. They also remain as a record of one's thought process at that moment in time. My personal favorite from the list in the Mindmap. I use Mindjet Mindmanager and have found it to be extremely useful in structuring my thoughts. All in all a good compilation. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home